New 5 Pins 200 - 185 degree electric fan thermostat relay switch kit for your cooling system, It is a 3/8" pipe thread.
Includes a brass adapter to install the sending unit, wires, relay switch, circut breaker, terminals and mounting screws. This kit is set up to turn your electric fan on at 200 degrees and shut off at 185 degrees and will work with any 12 volt 60 AMP system. COMES ON AT 200º AND TURNS OFF AT 185º.
FITS MOST HOT RODS AND CLASSICS ENGINES INCLUDING GM (CHEVY, GMC, OLDS, CADILLAC, PONTIAC, BUICK, FORD, & MOPAR (CHRYSLER, DODGE, PLYMOUTH) PLEASE MEASURE TO MAKE SURE THIS IS THE RIGHT SIZE AS WE ALSO HAVE 7" 10" 12" 14" 16" ELECTRIC FANS AVAILABLE.
Notes: * Please check the size measurement chart carefully before making a payment. * Please allow 0.1-0.5cm difference due to manual measurement. * Instruction is included.
For the two red wires, please connect the short red wire to the fan and the long red wire to the battery.
* 1.Mount the relay under the hood in a convenient location as to the fan as possible.
Notice:Don't use the teflon tape or thread compoud on the thermostat or adaptor.For proper operation,the thermostat must ground threough the threads to the engine and the engine must be ground.
* 2.Install thermostat into the head or intake manifold.Route the black wire to thermostat and cut to length.Crimp the red terminal onto the black wire and attach to thermostat.
3.Route and connect the red wire to the fan "+" terminal or power wire coming from the fan motor printed "to electric fan".
* 4.Mount the circuit breaker provided in a convenient location as close as possible to whichever power source(battery or large terminal on the starter solenoid)you are using for the fan relay.
* 5.Neatly route the red wire from the relay to one side circuit breaker installed in step 5. Cut to length and install using a small yellow ring terminal .With another small yellow ring terminal take the remaining red wire and connect the unused post on the circuit breaker to the battery source.
* 6.Route the brown wire to the ignition switch or the fan switch whichever is more convenient.
Product open view
4 types for choose.5-200185 4-185175 4-210195 5-210195
Now we have them in mass production.
Size: As the pictures shown Package Bo SIze: 13*9 *7cm (L* W *H) Cable Length: approximately 165cm Quantity: Pack of One Set
Package includes: One Set of Fan Temperature Switch
(Includes a brass adapter to install the sending unit, wires, relay switch, circut breaker, terminals and mounting screws.)
Q1. What is your terms of packing? A: Generally, we pack our goods in carton, If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment? A: A: T/T, L/C, MoneyGram, Paypal, Western Union
Q3. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, It will takes about 10---20 days to finish an order, but the exact time is according to actual situation. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q4. Can you produce according to the samples? A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
Q5. What is your sample policy? A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q6. Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q7: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship? A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ; 2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.